Monday, November 16, 2009

Why Hello November...

Yes, I am still alive...and breathing...finally.

And I've had a cup of coffee and a large Dr. Pepper...so I am never going to sleep :(

Student teaching is over. I have a mixed emotions about that. I am completely ready for my own classroom, but I miss my kids dearly. I have never seen so many sad faces in my entire life, but I could not have asked for a better experience. It is truly amazing to see a teaching veteran in action, and for her to allow me to take control of her classroom. What a blessing! Now, I firmly believe that student teaching will be the deciding factor of whether you actually want to teach or not. It absolutely solidified my love for teaching, and I would not change my career path for all the money in the world.

College is over. I have mixed emotions about that, as well. I bought my cap and gown today and addressed too many graduation invitations...slightly emotional experience. I hope I can walk the stage with complete composure. I am so proud to be graduating from the best university in the world...I am in love with Texas A&M and with Aggies...

THAT is over. I deserve much better...and I'm a little more country than that. So here is a warning to all those with green tractors ;) --I'm not settling for anything. Take it or leave because I'm not changing for anyone...Christ has created me the way I am (and continues to mold me for the better) and I am FINALLY utterly satistifed and confident in that. Traditional? yes. Country? yes. Savior is first priority? yes. Confident? gradually. And sorry guys, my first love is my Savior...take it or leave it.

So here's to new beginnings. I have the most amazing friends in the world...I have absolutely no idea what I would do without them. God has placed them in my life to exemplify His love for me. I am going to be a teacher! (eventually haha) Something that I have waited for my entire life...praise God for fulfilled dreams. I have met some great people who have restored my faith in people in general (excluding those closest to me)...praise God for Divine appointments...

So there is an update on my life...stay tuned for more :) God bless and goodnight

No comments: